A Balanced Nutritional State is essential for achieving and maintaining health!
- Using BOTH Chinese & Western philosophies, we are able to help our patients make changes in their dietary and nutritional habbits with the goal to overcome illness, experience more energy and endurance, improve athleticism, improve and enhance reproductive health, improve metabolic function, achieve weight loss &/or maintain a healthy weight, and generally increase overall well-being.
- Chinese Nutrition & Dietary Therapy determines the energies & therapeutic properties of foods, as well as, takes into consideration such factors as method of food preparation, body type, season, & one’s geographical location in determining the appropriate diet. Specific Chinese Dietary recommendations will be prescribed and tailored specifically to the patient’s overall diagnosis.
- Nutritional Deficiencies and Imbalances:
Nutrients such as amino acids, enzymes, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes are the building blocks of the body. They provide energy, support metabolism, and are needed for many biochemical reactions to sustain health. Key nutrients may become deficient for various reasons, which may include:
- Disease processes, which may block metabolism
- Poor dietary habbits
- Physical, mental and emotinal stress
When key nutrients become deficient, many metabolic processes are affected. The body may initially try to compensate for such imbalances. However, if these imbalances become prolonged, they may contribute to hormonal issues, metabolic disorders, increase in toxic load, oxidative stress, organ weakness, etc. Many symptoms such as tiredness, fatigue, and irritability may be effectively addressed with proper nutritional considerations.
If you have Nutritional Imbalances, you may be experiencing any of the following:
- Mental/emotional symptoms, including mood swings
- Structural/musculoskeletal symptoms
- Optical symptoms such as blurry vision, dry, red or easily irritated eyes
- Symptoms such as weight gain, fatigue, pain, etc.
- Cardiovascular health issues
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Fertilty Issues
One of the most scientific ways to identify nutritional imbalances is via Blood Chemistry Analysis by a nutritionally trained doctor or healthcare provider.
“There is no general screening test that is more efficient, effective, and affordable than a comprehensive blood chemistry panel. It allows the healthcare practitioner to establish a baseline of biomarkers that can be used to track the patient’s health and nutritional needs immediately and over a period of time.”
Dr. Datis Kharrazian, D.C., D.H.Sc.,M.S., M.Neuro.Sci., F.A.C.F.N., F.A.B.V.R., F.A.A.C.P., D.A.C.N.B., D.A.B.C.N., D.I.B.A.K., C.N.S.
What is Blood Nutrition?
Blood Nutrition (TM) is an innovative, science-guided look at nutritional strengths and weaknesses through individual blood analysis. This new scientific approach can offer a clear plan for your optimum health.
AS A RESULT, a new generation of healthcare professionals is emerging with the tools and keys that can reveal the more subtle imbalancese and assist in correcting them.
A Comprehensive Approach To Health
To address the true cause of symptoms, one should look for their origin from a science-guided perspective by considering:
- Physiological distress or disease conditions
- Nutritional distress or imbalances
- Mental/emotional distress
Any of these factors may be the source or a contributing factor for the symptoms of imbalance.
THE CORNERSTONE OF AN EFFECTIVE HEALTH STRATEGY IS A NUTRITIONAL AND LIFESTYLE PLAN THAT IS BASED ON YOUR BIOCHEMISTRY
Succeess here is dependent on the establishment of an accurate nutritional profile guided by scientific approaches, such as a Comprehensive BLOOD TEST.
Blood Nutrition Science
THIS ADVANCED SCIENTIFIC APPROACH IDENTIFIES NUTRITIONALLY SIGNIFICANT information through careful analysis of the various blood values.
Certain indicators can reveal electrolyte, mineral and other nutritional imbalances. Once addressed, one can optimize the metabolic processes and help maintain the healthy performance of the body. Nutritional analysis of your BLOOD TEST may indicate the need for:
- Key Nutrients such as Vitamin A, B6, B12, D
- Fluid and Electrolyte balance
- Minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and iron
- Tissue hydration
- Nutritional support of metabolic pathways
- The need for lifestyle & dietary changes
Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis can Evaluate and Assess the following:
- Evaluating thyroid health
- Assessing the immune system
- Assessing blood sugar
- Assessing liver, GI tract and gall bladder function
- Assessing endocrine function
The main Functional Medicine-Nutritional-Supplement Companies Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness utilizes for their supplement recommendations to help with addressing the above discussed potential deficiencies are the following:
- Designs For Health
- Full Script
- Pure Rxo
- Apex Energetics
- Biotics Research Corporation
- DaVinci Laboratories
- Neo Cell/Collagen MD Professional
- Douglas Laboratories
- Pure encapsulations
- Biotics Research
Some of the above information was sourced form the “Blood Nutrition Institute”